Sunday, November 1, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for October 26, 2020 through November 1, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 36.4 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 1,058 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Current Weigh-In: 180

I missed three days of running this week. The first, Thursday, looks like it is going to be unavoidable going forward due to scheduling issues. I'm just going to have to factor that in as my weekly rest day going foward. The other twu - Saturday and Sunday - were because I was recovering from a nearly fifteen mile run on Friday. I like the really long runs, and to get to where I would like to be, I'm going to have to figure out how to incorporate them without putting me off the roads tfor two days afterwards.

Previous Weekly Running Log: October 19, 2020 through October 25, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: November 2, 2020 through November 8, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment