It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Rhiannon Paille.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I will shock absolutely no one by saying SCIENCE FICTION! I also love fantasy fiction, but science fiction will always be my first love. But I have been reading science fiction for so long I don't actually remember what book it was that I read that made it my favorite, but it was almost certainly a book written by Andre Norton. It might have been Exiles of the Stars, or maybe Judgment on Janus or Moon of 3 Rings. Possibly Star Guard or Quest Crosstime. I can't remember which specific book did it for me, but my love of science fiction, my love of reading in general, and the eventual existence of this blog, is pretty much Andre Norton's fault.
Go to Previous Follow Friday: D&D Characters Can Buy Arrows by the Score
Go to Subsequent Follow Friday: Twenty-Two Is the Same Backwards and Forwards
Follow Friday Home