It's Friday again, which means it's time for Follow Friday. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Amy from Backseat Reader.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Well, I live in Virginia, so I could buy a gun a month, and since we should be preparing for the zombie apocalypse, I suppose I should be stockpiling shotguns. However, I have been very remiss, and I don't actually have any guns, so I'm unprepared on that front. I do have an axe though, and that should come in handy for lopping off zombie heads. I also got a heat gun for stripping paint, which is sort of like a hair dryer on steroids. It theoretically can put out a stream of hot air heated to eight or nine hundred degrees Fahrenheit, which should be enough to melt any zombie pretty handily. So long as the electricity stays on, I should be good.
I suppose the heat gun would be useful for Mel Gibson too. After all, film melts pretty easily, and if we got all the copies of his upcoming movie together in a pile, we could melt them down pretty quickly. I would consider it a service to humanity. Then we could all go watch one of the good movies he made before we all knew he was batshit insane, like Mad Max or Road Warrior.
Go to Previous Follow Friday: Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses
Go to Subsequent Follow Friday: D&D Characters Can Buy Arrows by the Score
Follow Friday Home