Sunday, September 7, 2014

Book Blogger Hop September 5th - September 11th: 68 A.D. Is the Final Year Recorded in Tacitus' Annals

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): How many bookcases do you have, and are they all in one room or different rooms?

Right now I have eighteen bookcases. This is not nearly enough shelves to house all of my books, but this is pretty much all the bookcases for which I have room. I have bookcases in every room in the house except the kitchen, and the only reason I don't have a bookcase in the kitchen is that one simply would not fit in there.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: There Are 67 Judo Throws

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. WOW...18 book cases?

    That is amazing. Are they sorted in a special way?

    Thanks for sharing, and have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I have a loose organization system in the sense that most of the cases have certain categories of books in them. One pair of double-wide bookcases are double stacked with mass market paperbacks. Three of the bookcases have trade paperbacks and hardbacks. One bookcase has my academic books - mostly law and history books. One bookcase has my role-playing game books. And so on.

      Delete