Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Challenge - 8th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2015


In 2015 I am going to once again take on the graphic novels challenge hosted by the 8th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2015 blog. As usual, I have no real plan of any kind, but I do have a bunch of graphic novels that need to be read and reviewed, most notably the Rat Queens and the first three volumes of Saga. And I still have Mouse Guard, several volumes of Girl Genius, and the entire run of Order of the Stick to get to. If I get ambitious, I'll get a start on reviewing my Asterix collection.

The 9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2015:

Other 2015 Challenges:
2015 Everything YA Reading Challenge
Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015
The Official 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2015

2015 Challenges     Home

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the GN & M Challenge, Aaron! Glad to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nicola Mansfield: Its good to be back. I have a review of Rat Queens that will be posted very soon.

      Delete