It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Readiculously Peachy and The Book Goddess.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Because I can't pick just one, I'm going to go with my favorite movies by category:
Favorite Musical: A three-way tie between Meet Me in St. Louis, 1776, and On the Town.
Favorite Science Fiction Movie: Aliens. I also have a weird soft spot for Logan's Run.
Favorite Fantasy Movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I also love Dragonslayer, even though no one I know seems to care for it.
Favorite Horror Movie: Cabin in the Woods. I'm not generally a fan of horror films, but for a straight horror movie, I'd go with Alien.
Favorite Post-Apocalyptic Movie: Mad Max: Fury Road.
Favorite Cop Movie: Bullit.
Favorite Comedy: The Blues Brothers. A quirkier love of mine is Noises Off.
Favorite Western: The Magnificent Seven.
Favorite Courtroom Drama: The Verdict.
Favorite Movie About School: The Paper Chase.
Favorite Super-Hero Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Favorite Animated Movie: The Incredibles.
Favorite Civil War Movie: Another tie, this time between Glory and Gettysburg.
Favorite World War I Movie: A Very Long Engagement. If one insists on a more traditional World War I movie, I'd choose The Blue Max.
Favorite World War II Movie: Tora! Tora! Tora! and Midway. I can't think of one without the other.
Favorite POW War Movie: The Great Escape.
Favorite Movie No One Else Seems to Like: Chariots of Fire.
Favorite Spy Movie: The Long Kiss Goodnight.
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball.
Favorite Ray Harryhausen Movie: Sinbad in the Eye of the Tiger.
Favorite Giant Monster Movie: The Terror of Mechagodzilla although it is difficult to pass up the final monster fight in Destroy All Monsters!
Favorite King Arthur Related Movie: Excalibur.
Favorite Movie Adapted from a Book: The Three Musketeers and The Fourth Musketeer. The version starring Michael York, Oliver Reed, Christopher Lee, Faye Dunaway, Raquel Welch, and Richard Chamberlain.
Favorite Christmas Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas. Some in my family insist this is not a Christmas movie. If you are one of them, I'll go with White Christmas to make you happy.
Favorite Low Budget Movie: The Gamers.
Favorite Movie of All Time: Casablanca.
Previous Follow Friday: "Case 219" Is a Movie Based on the Walter Dean Myers Book "Shooter"
Subsequent Follow Friday: Sherlock Holmes Lives at 221B Baker Street
Follow Friday Home