It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Kati Bookaholic Rambling Reviews and Yellow, Green, and Read All Over.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Time travel. I would want the power to travel through time. The redhead doesn't think this is actually a super power, but I figure the ability to go back in time and fix problems before they occur would be the best super power to have. I wouldn't even need to be able to fix big problems, just the ability to fix the things that I personally screwed up.
If the redhead is correct, and time travel is not a super power, then I would pick teleportation. I really hate having to spend time going from one place to another, so the ability to just teleport everywhere I want to go seems quite attractive to me. Not quite as good as time travel, but it would be a decent consolation prize.
Previous Follow Friday: 47 U.S.C. § 230 Provides Immunity for Online Publishers
Subsequent Follow Friday: There Are Exactly 232 Different Eight-Vertex Connected Indifference Graphs
Follow Friday Home