It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Kayl's Krazy Obsession and Confuzzled Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This question poses a conundrum of sorts, because books that I like, I usually would not change, and books that I don't like I usually wouldn't care enough about to bother to go to the trouble to rewrite. As a result, I don't really have an answer for this question. I suppose I could rewrite books in which favorite characters died, or suffered some other substantial misfortune, but in good books that sort of event helps to give the book meaning, so changing it would likely make it a lesser work of fiction. I think I'm going to have to decline to rewrite any books today.
Previous Follow Friday: "Pacific 231" Is a Short Film About the Steam Locomotive of the Same Name
Subsequent Follow Friday: The Giant Panda Mei Xiang Weighs About 233 Pounds
Follow Friday Home