Saturday, January 7, 2017

Book Blogger Hop January 6th - January 12th: POX 186 Is a Small Galaxy


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Where's your favorite place to read?

On my couch. I read other places all the time, but on my couch is still my favorite.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: 185 Is a Square-Free Integer

Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. Outside is my favorite place, but can't do that in the winter so I read on my couch too.

    Happy New Reading Week!!

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I'm actually not a big fan of reading outside. Maybe it is just where I live, but I find that it is too breezy to read outside most of the time - I hate when the wind flips the pages when I'm reading.

      Delete
  2. I love to read on my couch as well, especially when it's raining and I'm cuddled up with some drink and my pets.

    http://nelmstreebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kimberly Nelms: I'm with you on the drink. Sadly, I don't have any pets, as their dander triggers the redhead's sinus issues.

      Delete