Sunday, January 1, 2017

Challenge - The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017


Once again, I am participating in multiple reading challenges this year. They all appear to be good challenges, but while I can use them to provide an annual catalog of the books I read and reviewed in the year, they are not quite comprehensive enough for my needs. In addition to reviewing books I also review magazine issues, movies, and television episodes, and in order to capture all of these reviews as well as my book reviews I've created this tracking page, which I will use to provide links to my reviews as I post them. This isn't really a "challenge", but I'm listing it with my challenge pages anyway, just because I did this way in each of the last two years, and it is now an established tradition.

The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017:
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Wonder Woman
Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee
Henry Huggins by Beverly Cleary

2017 Challenge Tracking Pages
10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017
2017 Award Winning Sci-Fi and Fantasy Challenge
2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2017 Review Writing Challenge
Banned/Challenged Books Reading Challenge 2017
Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge
You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

2017 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment