It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Milky Way of Books.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
That isn't to say I'm not looking forward to several other books in 2017. I'm eagerly anticipating The Stone Sky, the third book in N.K. Jemisin's Broken Earth series that began with the Hugo-winning novel The Fifth Season. I am also looking forward to Fran Wilde's Horizon, and Carrie Patel's The Song of the Dead, among others. I am also very much looking forward to the second volume of The Long-List Anthology edited by David Steffen.
Previous Follow Friday: The Emperor Diocletian Divided the Roman Empire into Two Parts in 286 A.D.
Subsequent Follow Friday: Lodge 288 of the Freemasons Covers the Ashburn-Sterling, Virginia Area
Follow Friday Home