Saturday, September 9, 2017

Book Blogger Hop September 8th - September 14th: The "219 Restaurant" Is a Creole Restaurant in Alexandria, Virginia


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Have you ever bought a book because you liked its cover art?

I can't say that I have. I will admit that cover art on a book can draw my eye, but unless there is something I like about the book on the back cover, or on the inside of the dust jacket, or an introduction or when I read through the first couple of pages, I'm not going to buy it no matter how pretty the cover is. Cover art is kind of a nice bonus, but on its own it doesn't make me want to buy a book.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment