Saturday, December 15, 2018

Book Blogger Hop December 14th - December 20th: There Are 285 Ferengi Rules of Acquisition


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you listen to music while you are writing your blog posts? If so, what genre of music do you listen to?

I listen to something pretty much whenever I am doing something on my computer. Usually I listen to music, which means I usually listen to music when I am writing blog posts. I will frequently simply pick an iTunes or YouTube playlist and set it playing, letting it run through whatever songs are on the list. This usually results in me writing accompanied by "nerd folk", by artists such as Jon Coulton, Paul & Storm, Sarah Donner, Molly Lewis, and the Doubleclicks, or nerdy rockfish music like the Blue Man Group or Five Year Mission. I also frequently end up listening to more mainstream performers like Jackson Browne, REM, or the Cranberries, or sometimes Judas Priest or Led Zeppelin. Other times I play the Brandenburg Concertos as writing music. Needless to say, my musical tastes are kind of eclectic.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment