Saturday, December 8, 2018

Book Blogger Hop December 7th - December 13th: Vasili Grigorievich Zaitsev Served with the 284th Rifle Division in the Battle of Stalingrad


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you tend to visit the same blogs each week but also try to look for new blogs?

I have a handful of blogs that I tend to visit, although it probably isn't as regularly as each week. I would like to explore and visit more blogs, but the hard truth is that I barely have enough time to post things on this blog, let alone spend time perusing through a bunch of blogs looking for something new. I really wish I had the time to be able to spend more time looking through blogs, but I just don't, and given that I just moved (and as a result, am currently living in a forest of boxes and likely will be for the next several months), my personal time crunch has only gotten worse and won't get better for a while.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: There Are 285 Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment