Saturday, February 2, 2019

Book Blogger Hop February 1st - February 7th: "292" Is a Medication Consisting of a Combination of ASA, Caffeine, and Codeine


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Audio books vs eBooks? If the world stopped printing books which would you prefer between the two?

I don't really like either option, as I very much favor paper books, but if I was forced to choose, I suppose I would pick ebooks. I can't really "read" audio books - I don't know why, but I just can't concentrate on listening to a book for that long. My attention simply wanders away from the story when I try to listen to an audio book. With an ebook, although I don't really like reading on a screen, at least there is text that one can read in them. Therefore, I would pick ebooks. I wouldn't be happy about it, but that is the decision I would make.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment