Saturday, February 23, 2019

Book Blogger Hop February 22nd - February 28th: The First Roman Temple to Venus Was Dedicated During the Third Samnite War in 295 B.C.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What's your favorite bookish accessory that's NOT a book?

Bookshelves. I need places to keep my books, and bookshelves are the best kind of place for them. I especially like built-in bookshelves. I recently put up a built-in bookshelf that takes up two entire walls, and I like it so much I'm going to put in some more built-in bookshelves.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment