Saturday, February 9, 2019

Book Blogger Hop February 8th - February 14th: I-293 Is a Highway That Loops Around Manchester, New Hampshire


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you have celebrations for your blog's anniversary such as a giveaway?

Having celebrations for my blog's anniversary would require remembering when my blog's anniversary is, an issue that is complicated by the fact that I don't really know what date I should call the blog's anniversary. When I first started this blog, I didn't really have a particularly good idea of what I was going to do with, and as a result it kind of meandered for a couple of years with almost no posts and no real direction. Should I regard the date I first posted a book review on this blog as the blog anniversary? Should I regard the date of the very first real post as the blog anniversary? I have backdated some posts for administrative purposes, should I regard one of them as the blog anniversary? I don't know. More importantly, I don't really care enough to decide.

After that, I suppose it almost goes without saying that I don't do anything to commemorate the anniversary of the blog.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment