It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Candace's Book Blog and Patch of Sky.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Maybe it is because I've been posting reviews for the Chronicles of Prydain series (read reviews), but I'm going to go with the elderly enchanter Dallben and the warrior-turned-farmer Coll as my favorite "dad characters", even though technically neither of them are a dad. In the books, Taran is an orphan brought up at Caer Dallben under the enchanter's care with Coll's assistance, so they more or less fill in the role of "adult guardians" for the hero. They are kind, patient, and loving towards a headstrong and foolish boy, doing their best to guide him with the wisdom that comes from age and experience, but smart enough to know when to step back and let him make his own mistakes.
Go to previous Follow Friday: The Offspring of a Donkey and a Horse Has Sixty-Three Chromosomes
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: The U.S.S. Enterprise is CVN-65
Follow Friday Home