It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- This week is a little different. The activity is to FEATURE your own blogger on your blog. See below to see who I am featuring!
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
So, who am I featuring today? Julia Rachel Barrett of Julia Barrett's World.
Why? Because she is one of the nicest people in the blogging world, leaving great comments and pointing people to great blogs all the time. Plus, her own blog is always fun and interesting to read. She is also a pretty damn good writer, with a number of published books under her belt. Most importantly to me, she seems to share my tastes in science fiction and fantasy. Which is, I suppose, a little narcissistic of me to care about, but there you have it. Go read her blog. Follow her on Twitter. What are you waiting for? Go! Now!
Go to previous Follow Friday: Sixty-Two Scared Sigmund Freud
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: My First Computer Was a Commodore 64
Follow Friday Home