It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Books and Blossoms and Head Stuck in a Book.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I've read plenty of bad books: Pureheart (read review), Dragons in the Valley (read review) and everything else by Donita K. Paul, Seven Wings and the Bleeding Twin Flowers (read review), and so on and so forth. But as bad as they were, I wouldn't pick any of them to "unread". Instead, I'll pick the sequels to Rendezvous with Rama: Rama II, Garden of Rama, and Rama Revealed. Why? Because the first book by Arthur C. Clarke is a classic of science fiction, while the sequels (written two decades later in collaboration with another author) are awful enough that they tarnish the first one.
Go to previous Follow Friday: My First Computer Was a Commodore 64
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Order 66 Directed the Clone Troopers to Kill the Jedi
Follow Friday Home