Saturday, September 29, 2012

Book Blogger Hop September 28th - October 3rd: "Nineteen" Is a Song About the Vietnam War by Paul Hardcastle

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: Hosting a giveaway? Tell us about it! Write a great discussion post this week? Promote it! This is the week to pick ONE POST from the past week to highlight for the Hop!

I'm picking my review of More Than Human as my post of the week (go read it). This particular post is part of my effort to read and review all of the books that won the International Fantasy Award, which is a subset of my larger effort to read and review all of the books that have won the major science fiction and fantasy awards. Because they are the most venerable awards, I am currently working my way through the International Fantasy and Hugo Award winners, reading them in order starting with the oldest winners first and working forward.

Once I get to them chronologically, I will start reading and reviewing the Nebula winners, the World Fantasy winners, the Locus winners, the Mythopoeic winners, and the Prometheus winners. While I'm at it, I'll probably get to the Campbell, Dick, Stoker, Gandalf, and Balrog award winners too. And after that? I guess I'll have to go back and read all of the nominees for all these awards as well.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: Alice Cooper's First Top Ten Hit Was "I'm Eighteen"

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi:

    Stop by my blog if you like...I have giveaways and a discussion you may want to comment on. In fact, I would like to have your opinion on my discussion.

    Hope to see you there.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviewshttp://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-928-104.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth: Thank you for stopping by. I'll make sure to check out your discussion.

    ReplyDelete