Saturday, April 26, 2014

Book Blogger Hop April 25th - May 1st: Hawaii Was the Fiftieth State to Join the United States

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews asks (via Billy): Do you answer the Book Blogger Hop questions in advance and have them scheduled or do you write your post the night before or the day of the Book Blogger Hop?

I never write my Book Blogger Hop answers in advance. My answers are usually written on Saturday (because that's when I aim to get my Book Blogger Hop posts up), but sometimes I'm swamped on Saturday and I don't get my answer written until Sunday. The brutal truth is that I don't write much in advance on this blog. Most of the material I post on this blog is written at most a day or two in advance of when it goes live, and a fair amount is written mere moments before it gets published for public consumption. I just don't have the time or organizational capacity right now to get ahead, which means I'm always playing catch up.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. I always have mine pre-scheduled in case life gets in the way. :)

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I'd like to have mine pre-scheduled, but life always seems to get in the way.

      Delete
  2. I write mine last minute because I am afraid if I write it early it is a. like cheating, and b. there maybe something I forget. Mostly it is about emotions. My emotions tell me to go last minute an be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Melissa Grabowski: I find that the time it takes to write a blog post often seems to fill the time I have available, so no matter how much I plan ahead, I'm always writing until the very last second.

      Delete