Friday, September 19, 2014

Follow Friday - Ai Weiwei Will Showcase 176 Lego Portraits at an Exhibition in Alcatraz


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - BookCatPin and A Kernel of Nonsense.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question (provided by Take Me Away . . .): Blogger pet peeves?

I hate it when people send me e-mail requesting a review in which it is apparent that they didn't bother to read my review policy first. I think I'm reasonably clear about what I will and will not review, and yet I frequently have an e-mail in-box full of requests from people hoping that I'll review their e-book romance novel. Even worse are the requests from people who want me to do a book tour or who want to write a guest post. I'm certain I'm clear that I simply don't do either, and yet I can count on a requests for one or the other almost every day. I wrote those pages for a reason. I just wish people would read them.


Follow Friday     Home

4 comments:

  1. I get what you mean, I get those type of review requests and I know they didn't read my review policy. I wish they would it would save a whole lot of time!
    GFC Follower - Old
    My FFF
    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kat T.: I've just become relatively ruthless about dumping e-mails in my trash folder without responding to them. I figure that if they aren't going to bother reading my guidelines, I'm not going to bother sending them a response.

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain- but it's happened to me only a few times so far.

    Great blog- I'm a new GFC follower- I hope you can stop by my post!

    Cheers,
    Aditi@ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/09/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Aditi Nichani: It happens to me with depressing regularity.

      Delete