It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Perusing Bookshelves and Worn Out Pages.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I might suggest the Rat Queens of the Rat Queens series, but given that they seem to destroy almost everything they come into contact with, this might spell doom for Twitter. Actually, now that I think about it, destroying Twitter sometimes sounds like a good idea. So the Rat Queens it is.
Previous Follow Friday: Ai Weiwei Will Showcase 176 Lego Portraits at an Exhibition in Alcatraz
Subsequent Follow Friday: Arp 178 Is a Triplet of Galaxies: NGC 56, NGC 5614, and NGC 5615
Follow Friday Home