Saturday, April 18, 2015

Book Blogger Hop April 17th - April 23rd: "The 100" Is a Post-Apocalyptic Novel by Kass Morgan That Was Made into a Television Series

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Ending a book I loved is sad and beginning a new one is apprehensive for me. What about you?

I don't normally have this issue, because I usually read three or four books at the same time. This means that when I finish a book, I am not apprehensive about the one I'm going to read next, because I'm already reading the next one. This also means that when I finish a book, I'm usually not sad, because I'm already in the middle of another as well. This isn't the primary reason I usually read several books at once - I do it mostly because I am impatient and don't want to wait to get to the next book in my mountainous to-be-read pile - but it is a nice side effect.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: The Wanderer in Fallout 3 Is from Vault 101

Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I can only read one at a time. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: Right now I'm reading Fire With Fire by Chuck Gannon, This Old World by Steve Wiegenstein, and the July/August 2014 issue of Analog Science Fiction and Fact

      Delete
  2. I read about two or three at a time and I still fall so into a book that it is hard to move on. AGH! The love/hate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Alysia A: I just added The Science Fiction Hall of Fame Volume I, 1929-1964: The Greatest Science Fiction Stories of All Time to the set of books I'm currently reading. It is a reread for me, but it has been a long time since I read it so I'm refreshing my memory.

      Delete