Friday, April 17, 2015

Follow Friday - There Are 206 Bones in the Average Adult Human Body


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - The Mistress Case.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?

A house. Or rather, a down payment on a house. I know it is a little boring, but nothing else that I would want to spend money on would be something I could realistically have unless I had a house to keep it in. Even now, my relatively sizable book collection is mostly stored in boxes and stacked against the wall in the bedroom because there is literally nowhere else to keep it. I can't build a nice library for my books until I have a house. I can't have a workshop for making cosplay props until I have a house. I can't have a crafting room laid out the way I want. And so on. Everything else hinges on obtaining and moving into a house of my own, so that would be the first thing I would spend money on.


Follow Friday     Home

4 comments:

  1. I would do the same thing. I actually just bought a house last fall but I didn't have much of a down payment. $100,000 would have paid for the majority of our house. I'd use the money to pay off my mortgage!

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cayt: Realistically I can't buy a house until my daughter graduates from High School. But I can dream about it until then.

      Delete
  2. Great idea! You will get one eventually and it will be just what you want. Old follower on Bloglovin' but I added you on GFC. I didn't see a Twitter but I would be happy to follow there as well if you have one.
    Laura :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Laura Agnella: The redhead and I have a five year plan. We'll get there if we stick to it.

      Delete