It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Mountain Rhinestones and Book Yabber.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I thought the name sounded cool. It also, I think evokes what one does when one reads science fiction or fantasy, although when I picked the name I didn't really think I was going to focus on writing reviews. In fact, if one goes back to read the first few posts I made on this blog, one will find that they are mostly rambling and unfocused essays with no particular thematic connection to one another. It took me a couple of years before I decided that focusing on books reviews with a handful of rambling and unfocused essays sprinkled in here and there was the format to go with. Mostly though, I picked the named because I thought it sounded cool.
Coming up with the address was easy: It was the same as the name I had chosen for my blog and it wasn't taken.
Previous Follow Friday: There Are 206 Bones in the Average Adult Human Body
Subsequent Follow Friday: Four Years Is 208 Weeks
Follow Friday Home