Saturday, January 26, 2019

Book Blogger Hop January 25th - January 31st: Team 291 Is a FIRST Robotics Competition Team from Erie, Pennsylvania


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How many books did you read last year? Will your goal be to match that number or surpass it?

2018 was a terrible reading year for me. I only read (and reviewed) twelve books in the year, which is well below my usual standard. My goal is definitely to surpass that number, although thus far the year has not been going well on that front. I am still unpacking from my move at the end of last November - sorting through, organizing, and shelving my book collection is a massive task that has occupied a significant amount of my time this year. I am hoping that I will be able to find a comfortable pausing point for that task in the near future and knock out a couple of books and book reviews to get myself on track for reading for the rest of the year.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @fredamans: Thanks. I'm way behind, but I hope I will be able to catch up when I finally get done with the aftermath of my move from last November.

      Delete