Thursday, January 3, 2019

Challenges - 12th Annual Graphic Novel & Manga Challenge 2019


In 2019 I am going to once again take on the graphic novels challenge hosted by the 12th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2019 Facebook group. I don't have a firm plan, although I will definitely be following up on all of the graphic novels I read in 2018 and trying to read more Captain Marvel, Lumberjanes, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Saga, and Sex Criminals. I still have several volumes of Girl Genius, and the entire run of Order of the Stick to get to as well. If I get ambitious, I'll get a start on reviewing my Asterix collection and some of the Batman compilations I have. I seem to say this every year, but this may finally be the year that I finally get to reviewing my collection of For Better or for Worse.

The 12th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2018:
None Yet

2019 Challenge Tracking Pages
2019 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2019 Linz Reading Challenge
2019 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
2019 TBR Pile Challenge
Dancing with Fantasy and Sci-Fi – A (2019) Reading Challenge
Print Only 2019 Reading Challenge
SpaceTime Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2019

2019 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment