Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Challenges - 2019 TBR Pile Challenge


I have participated in TBR challenges in previous years, but I was unsatisfied with their administration. This year, I am participating in a new TBR challenge, specifically the 2019 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader. The premise of this challenge is to read books that have been sitting in your TBR pile for at least one full year. I have literally thousands of books that fit that description, so this is an almost perfect challenge for me to participate in.

The 2019 TBR Pile Challenge:

2019 Challenge Tracking Pages
12th Annual Graphic Novel & Manga Challenge 2019
2019 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2019 Linz Reading Challenge
2019 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Dancing with Fantasy and Sci-Fi – A (2019) Reading Challenge
Print Only 2019 Reading Challenge
SpaceTime Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2019

2019 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment