Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Challenge - The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2019


Once again, I am participating in multiple reading challenges this year. They all appear to be good challenges, but while I can use them to provide an annual catalog of the books I read and reviewed in the year, they are not quite comprehensive enough for my needs. In addition to reviewing books I also review magazine issues, movies, television episodes, and albums, and in order to capture all of these reviews as well as my book reviews I've created this tracking page, which I will use to provide links to my reviews as I post them. This isn't really a "challenge", but I'm listing it with my challenge pages anyway, just because I did this way in each of the last two years, and it is now a hoary old established tradition.

The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2019:

2019 Challenge Tracking Pages
12th Annual Graphic Novel & Manga Challenge
2019 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2019 Linz Reading Challenge
2019 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
2019 TBR Pile Challenge
Dancing with Fantasy and Sci-Fi – A (2019) Reading Challenge
Print Only 2019 Reading Challenge
SpaceTime Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

2019 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment