Saturday, May 30, 2020

Book Blogger Hop May 29th - June 4th: Agent 355 Was the First Female Spy for the United States, and No One Knows Who She Really Was


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What social media sites do you visit? Please leave your links so we can follow.

I have a Facebook account, an almost never-used account on Instagram, and I have an account on MeWe. I think that MeWe is likely to fare as poorly as all of the other alternatives to Facebook that have popped up, and will be as defunct as Google+ in a year or two.

I used to have a Twitter account, but since the site has been coddling fascists for a while, I dropped them and have no intention of returning. I tried Mastodon for a bit, but they don't really seem to have their act together.

I really wish there was a good alternative to Facebook.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: xkcd 356 describes the Game of Nerd Sniping

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment