Sunday, May 10, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for May 3, 2020 through May 9, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 15 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 15 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 489.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 18 miles
Current Weigh-In: 196.6

Last week I set a goal of fifteen miles. I ran fifteen miles. I thought I was going to miss a day of running on Saturday, because I was feeling quite worn out and the weather was unseasonably cold, but I got out and ran anyway. As a poetic reward, Sunday has been beautiful.

Based upon my success last week, I'm going to go ahead and up my mileage goal for this week to eighteen miles, in accord with my overall plan. At this pace, I should be back to five miles a day in a month or so. I am hopeful that I will be able to get there.

Previous Weekly Running Log: April 26, 2020 through May 2, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: May 10, 2020 through May 16, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment