Saturday, June 13, 2020

Book Blogger Hop: June 12th - June 18th: xkcd 356 describes the Game of Nerd Sniping


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How do you keep track of your books you will be reviewing or reading?

I use LibraryThing to catalog my books, and also to keep track of which books I have read and not read. I also use LibraryThing to keep track of which books I have that are review copies and which books are in my various categorized to-be-read piles. I also use a kind of informal shelving system to keep track of which books are in my upcoming to-read pile, but that is kind of chaotic and not particularly well organized and without my LibraryThing back-up, it would become entirely useless in short order.

Just for reference, here is xkcd 356.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment