Saturday, May 9, 2020

Book Blogger Hop May 8th - May 12th: The Battle of Crocus Field Was Probably Fought in 352 B.C.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What platform do you use for your blog?

I use Blogger. There's really no thought behind it other than that's what I found as a platform back when I started blogging and just never changed. I've considered changing a couple of times, and even have a domain that I own that I could use, but the task of moving everything over would simply be so large that I never bothered.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment