Saturday, May 16, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - May 15th - May 21st: The Country Code for the Republic of Ireland Is 353


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: As a book blogger yourself, what was the last book you read as a result of a fellow blogger's post?

I have to confess that I don't actually read very many other book bloggers. Between work, reading, getting material put together for the two ongoing RPG campaigns I am running, and writing material for this blog, not to mention having a two year old, I just don't have a lot of time to read other bloggers. In a weird twist of irony, I don't really like to read reviews of a book unless I have already read the book, and by then it is obviously too late to read the book based one a blogger's recommendation.

The handful of book bloggers I do regularly read don't really give me very many recommendations of new books to read, in large part because they are usually recommending books that I have already put on my reading list. In those cases, I can't really credit my reading those books to their recommendation, since I had already decided to read them. They might motivate me to push those books closer to the top of my reading list, but I can't truthfully say that I decided to read the book based upon their recommendation.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment