Sunday, May 3, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for April 26, 2020 through May 2, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 12 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 10 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 474.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 15 miles
Current Weigh-In: 198.4

Getting back to where I was in February is going to be a long grind. Building up your running endurance is an extended, arduous process, that only gets more difficult every year that I get older. Losing your edge, on the other hand, happens in almost the blink of an eye. So I will slowly work my mileage up again, adding just a little bit to each day's run every week until I am back to running real distance on a regular basis. Patience is a virtue, especially in distance running.

Even though I didn't make my mileage goal this week, that was due to circumstances beyond my control - I ended up having so many meeting scheduled on Friday that I just didn't have time to go out and run. Therefore, I am still upping my mileage goal for this week as I had originally planned to do. Let's see if I make the full 15 miles on the road this week.

Previous Weekly Running Log: April 19, 2020 through April 25, 2020
Previous Weekly Running Log: May 3, 2020 through May 9, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment