Sunday, June 14, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for June 7, 2020 through June 13, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: No miles
Actual Miles Last Week: No miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 548.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 20 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

Well, this week could have gone better. Due to my continuing shoulder issues, I scheduled an appointment with my doctor and now have a preliminary diagnosis: I have arthritis in both shoulders. I still need to have some x-rays done to confirm this diagnosis, but he didn't seem to think the issues I've been having could be anything else. This is both good new and bad news. The bad is that there isn't much that can be done to fix the underlying problem, although the symptoms can be mitigated. The good news is that there isn't really anything I can do to make things better or worse than they are now, so I may as well start running again.

With that in mind, I'm going to try to run 20 miles this week. We'll see how this goes.

Previous Weekly Running Log: May 31, 2020 through June 6, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: June 14, 2020 through June 20, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment