Sunday, June 7, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for May 31, 2020 through June 6, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 20 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 10 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 548.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: No miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

So, my shoulder - actually both shoulders - has gotten really bad. I can't raise my arm straight over my head - I can only get it to about a sixty degree angle. I can't reach any part of my back. Reaching with one hand to touch the other shoulder across the front of my body is often painful. Trying to pull anything is often intensely painful. Sleeping has turned into an adventure, as I often wake myself up because I move in my sleep and the movement causes my shoulder to flare in pan. I've been spending so much mental energy each day trying to avoid movements that hurt that I just don't have the motivation to run, so I only got out on the roads twice this week.

I'm going to take the entire week off in the hope that this will help. I am not entirely optimistic, but its all I can do right now.

Previous Weekly Running Log: May 24, 2020 through May 30, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: June 7, 2020 through June 13, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment