Sunday, June 21, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for June 14, 2020 through June 20, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 20 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: No miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 548.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 20 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

I had planned to run 20 miles last week. Instead, I ran no miles. The combination of the rainy weather doing a number on my sinuses and just a general lack of motivation meant that I didn't end up running at all. Even so, I am going to be optimistic once again this week and plan on running twenty miles. At that distance, I can build in three days off, which I might start needing on a regular basis as my shoulders seem to need a day of recovery after a run of any real length.

Previous Weekly Running Log: June 7, 2020 through June 13, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: June 21, 2020 through June 27, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment