Saturday, August 1, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - July 31st - August 6th: 11 U.S.C. § 362 Provides for an Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: If you haven't read a book in awhile and someone asks about a character or the plot, can you recall the details?

It depends on the book. In most cases, the answer is yes. In some cases, I can't remember the title of the book, or the author, but I can give a fairly extensive synopsis of the characters and plot. I am especially good at remembering the details of books that I particularly liked or disliked. Apparently, evoking a strong emotion one way or the other makes a book memorable for me. As much as I wish I couldn't, I vividly remember the excruciating twists and turns of the very worst books I have read. Sometimes, a good memory is a mixed blessing.

I also have his sort of recall for movies I have seen, although with respect to movies I also layer on a ridiculous amount of recalled information about the identities of the actors who appeared in them.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment