Sunday, August 2, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for July 26, 2020 through August 1, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 15 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 22 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 592 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 20 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

So, this week I tried a new running pattern. I usually try running more or less the same distance most days, with maybe more distance on weekend days and one day of rest - basically one day a week of no running. This hasn't been working very well for my body in the last couple of months. Instead, this past week I alternated two mile days with four mile days, which seems to have worked out fairly well.

My goal is to up my weekly mileage over the next month or so, and this week I intend to alternate two mile days with five mile days. If this goes well, the week after I'll up the "short" mileage days and keep the "long" mileage days where they are, working my way up to consistently running more mileage per week. I am optimistic that this will help me get back to running longer weeks consistently.

Previous Weekly Running Log: July 19, 2020 through July 25, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: August 2, 2020 through August 8, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment