Sunday, August 16, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for August 9, 2020 through August 15, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 25 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 29 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 642 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 30 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

Last week went well. I alternated three mile days with five mile days, and put in all the miles I wanted to for the week and then some. This week I'm going to bump up to alternating four mile days and five mile days and aim for slightly more total weekly mileage. I am tempted to try to push to my final "baseline" goal for weekly mileage, but patience is a key component of distance running, so I will hold off on that and continue to ease myself towards my hoped-for weekly mileage goals. I should get there later this month, but we'll see how that goes.

In other news, I've signed up for the Hoka One One "Run the L" virtual event, which consists of running the total distance covered by Chicago's "L-train" network, or 131 miles. The even runs until October 4, so I have until then to complete the total distance. I figured that since I was going to be aiming for 30+ miles per week over that time span anyway, I may as well get a medal out of it.

Previous Weekly Running Log: August 2, 2020 through August 8, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: August 16, 2020 through August 22, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment