It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Reading . . . Dreaming and Jelly's Insider.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
My daughter loves the Warrior Cat series, as do most of her friends. For Christmas I got her a copy of Yellowfang's Secret, which turned out to be the perfect gift for her. My son, on the other hand, likes the snarky rapid fire Zero Punctuation reviews by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, and he wanted a copy of a book Croshaw wrote titled Mogworld. Unfortunately, Mogworld was out of print when I went to look for it before Christmas, so he's going to have to wait until his birthday to get it.
I also got my mother a copy of The Help, which turned out to be such a good choice for her that she already owned it. So I guess I have a good handle on what sort of books she likes, but I'm not so good at getting her books she doesn't already have. On a better note, I recently gave a copy of Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 to a friend, and she absolutely loved it.
Go to previous Follow Friday: In 96 A.D. Nerva Became the First of the Five Good Emperors
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: In 98 A.D. Tacitus Finished Writing the Germania
Follow Friday Home