It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - The LUV'NV and Ginger-Read Reviews.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Dear Paul Muad'Dib Atredies,
I'd say that I'm sorry to tell you that you are kind of screwed, but because you are prescient, you already knew that. I'd tell you that you shouldn't turn your Empire over to your sister Alia because she's possessed by the genetic memory of your evil grandfather Vladimir Harkonnen, but you already knew that because of your ability to see the future, and you did it anyway. I'd say that Chani is being poisoned by Irulan because Irulan wants her to be unable to have any more of your children, but once again, you know this, and you didn't bother to tell Chani about it or stop Irulan. I'd tell you that your beloved Fremen will fall into decay, but you knew that from the moment you first took the water of life. I'd tell you that your son Leto will find himself forced to merge with a sandworm and live for thousands of years attempting to undo what you did, but you knew that before you even took over the Empire. The thing is, because you can see the future, you knew all of these things would happen, and you chose not to try to change them. In fact, by allowing the plot that ended up blinding you before you took to wandering the desert to proceed, you even helped them along.
And knowing this would be the outcome, you let it happen. Why? What was the worse possibility that you saw would happen if you tried to change the flow of history? What even worse fate could you have seen that caused you to accept your own death, the damnation of your sister, the death of your beloved concubine, and the agonies of your son?
Go to previous Follow Friday: NATO Called the Tupolev TU-95 "The Bear"
Go to subsequent Follow Friday: About 97% of the Water on Earth Is Salt Water
Follow Friday Home