Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow Friday - NATO Called the Tupolev TU-95 "The Bear"


It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the two Featured Bloggers of the week - Adria's Romance Reviews and Blethering About Books.
  3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
  8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float - what would you do to have them throw to you?

Anyone who has looked through my reviews should already know this, but I'm not really the kind of reader who gets excited by the "hot" books. Not only do I usually not care what new releases are coming down the pike, I usually don't even know what books are due to come out soon. Plus, since my already existing book collection is quite substantial, resulting in a quite imposingly sized Mount-to-Be-Read, I don't really have any urgent need for new reading material.

But as extensive as my collection of books is, I always seem to need a few more, so I'd probably still try and get some of the proffered Mardi Gras booty. I'm not sure how much I'd do to get those books, since the alternative would be to just go and buy them. So it would have to be something that I would value less than the couple of dollars that I would have to shell out at a library books sale or used book store. I guess what I'm getting to here is a long-winded way of answering the question with "something, but not very much".

Go to previous Follow Friday: The Atomic Number of Plutonium Is Ninety-Four

Follow Friday     Home

2 comments:

  1. hah! LOL don't be so stiff hahah

    new gfc follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow_8.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chyna: I remember the old "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar" commercials where they asked people what sort of zany things they would do in order to get a Klondike bar.

    I was the guy saying "I'd pay the fifty-two cents that your ice cream bar costs".

    ReplyDelete