It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Reading YA Rocks.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I love Linda Ronstadt. Almost nothing puts me in a better mood than listening to My personal signal that my weekend has begun is when I start blasting her music, and I almost always start with either It's So Easy or Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me. Although both are great songs made even greater when sung by Linda, It's So Easy showcases her voice and sassy attitude better. It's also a generally happier song than Poor, Poor Pitiful Me, and is thus a superior way to kick off a good weekend.
Previous Follow Friday: 179 Is Not a Palindromic Number in Any Base
Subsequent Follow Friday: The Destroyer Escort in The Enemy Below Is the U.S.S. Hayes DE-181
Follow Friday Home