It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - This Girl Reads a Lot.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This is actually fairly easy for me. I have a list:
The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu
The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
Golden Son by Pierce Brown
The Grace of Kings by Ken Liu
Lagoon by Nnedi Okrafor
Planetfall by Emma Newman
Radiance by Catherynne Valente
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi
Zeroes by Chuck Wendig
I probably would not be able to get all of them with $100, but I'd get as many of them as I could.
Previous Follow Friday: Eratosthenes Became the Head Librarian of the Library of Alexandria in 236 B.C.
Subsequent Follow Friday: Uranium-238 Is the Most Common isotope of Uranium
Follow Friday Home