Saturday, December 28, 2019

Book Blogger Hop December 27th - January 2nd: The Gibson ES-335 Was the World's First Commercial Thinline Archtop Semi-Acoustic Electric Guitar


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What bookish goodies did you get for the holidays?

None. I got almost no bookish goodies for the holidays. I was trying to rectify this situation, but my communications with the small press publisher I was trying to get a price quote from seem to have been derailed.

I did get a belated gift of a book, but it was a book I already owned, so I'll have to find a use for the duplicate now.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment