Saturday, December 7, 2019

Book Blogger Hop December 6th - December 12th: Alexander the Great Destroyed Tyre After a Seven Month Siege in 332 B.C.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you keep your TBR stack on a separate shelf from your already read books or are they mixed?

My books are in such a jumble that it is almost impossible to describe them as having any sort of organization. I still don't have enough shelves to hold them all, and as a result, a large portion of my book collection is still boxed up, or stored on shelves that are double, triple, or even quadruple stacked. Keeping my TBR books physically separated from my other books is simply a lost cause right now, and likely will be for the foreseeable future. At this point I can barely manage to keep the unread ARCs I have separate from my other books. One of the reasons I use LibraryThing is that the catalog of my books is pretty much the only way to manage my TBR pile.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: xkcd 331 Is Titled "Photoshops"

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment